New Book and Sneak Peak

Friday, October 2, 2009

I was at Barnes yesterday and I passed by this book.  It immediately caught my eye so I sat on the floor below all the cooking books and started going through the pages.  Omggg, this is a great book.  They have really creative cakes and good techniques to know, esp the ganache trick.  I think this is a great book to have and its like $9.98 which is SUCH a great price compared to some of the other cake decorating books out on the market.  I've heard of Planet Cake awhile back and its this company Paris Cutler started in Australia.  Check out their website www.planetcake.com.au






Speakkkkking of websites.....here's a sneak peak at what I'm working all day and all night on. It took forever to make the actual cakes so I'm really excited to finally be able to post them on a site and share them with people.  It still has some more work to be done, but it will hopefully be launched in < 2 weeks!


0 comments: